Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies

As per Anna's request, here are some yummy cookies that have no flour in them:

Chewy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
1/3 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar, packed
3/4 c. sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. peanut butter
4 1/2 c. quick cooking oats (I used regular and they tasted fine)
2 tsp. soda

Choice or all of the following:
1 c. m&m's
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. raisins
1 c. whatever
(When I made them, I added 1 c. each of chocolate chips and m&m's and it was way too much stuff. So, I would put about one cup total.)

Cream butter and sugars; add eggs, vanilla and peanut butter until well blended. Stir in oats, soda, and other ingredients. Shape into 1 inch balls, place on greased cookie sheet (or silpat) and flatten to 2 inch diameter. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes (I did 9).

No comments: